Tuesday

Dominic black and whites

Yes it has been a while since my last post. I could go on and on about working a 40 hour/week job and gymnastics Mon, Wed, Friday and church school on Tuesdays.... and meets and softball on the weekend.. and getting ready for photography appointments in between but I won't. :)

For today I am just going to post some black and whites of baby Dominic. I have been working with different treatments and adjustments in the editing process and having a lot of fun! Hopefully I will get a little more comfortable with Ol' CS4 down the road but for now I am just experimenting. One of my newborn sessions is being born as we speak! I can't wait to see her. I Luuuaaaoooaavveee babies. So until my website is up in June I will have to apologize for the lack of posting, or say that I will try harder. I haven't decided which one will happen yet.










































No comments:

Post a Comment